DIY PWM SIGNAL TESTER FOR RESISTOR, TRANSISTOR, DIODE PNP/NPN L/C/R
KUN KR. 189.-
- Multi-functional transistor tester for automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, FET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor, SCR, automatic identification of the transistor pinout. Also can be used as square signal and PWM signal generator.
- Digital LCD display for easy readings, can display measured data and graphics.
- Rotary switch control, a key measurement for convenient use.
- Main chip is the DIP, easy for electronic enthusiasts to DIY or update the main chip.
- Use 9V battery(not included), can also use DC power(DC 6.8-12V).
- Automatic shutdown, shutdown current is only about 20mA.
- Automatically detects NPN and PNP transistors, FET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor, SCR, automatic identification of the transistor pinout.
- Test NPN and PNP transistor common-emitter current amplification factor, the base-emitter threshold voltage, off the collector - emitter leakage current.
- Support 2 resistors measurement, show its positive and negative, on-state voltage.
- Resistance measurement maximum resolution 0.01Ω, can be measured up to 50MΩ.
- Automatically test the pins of a component and show on the display.
- Measure FET gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance.
- For the following 2100Ω resistor while measuring its inductance measuring range from 0.01mH - 20H.
- Can be used as signal generator and frequency meter: frequency range from 1Hz-2MHz and can generate 1%-99% PWM(pulse width modulation) signals.
Se alle sælgers varer
- Type: DIY Kit
- Display: 160 x 128 LCD
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery(not included); DC 6.8-12V
- Current: Approx. 30mA
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery (NOT Included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max. 50MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- DC Voltage Measurement: Up to 50V
- Screen Size: 3.7 x 3cm
- PCB Size: 7.8 x 6.2cm